Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tamil Editor - I need information

I was having a XP computer till date. In that, I will compose my Tamil work using Murasu Anjal software ( www.murasu.com). I will save my work as a .MRT file ( murasu rich text). Then I will cut and paste it into the "Suratha tamil to unicode converter" web page so that I can then publish it in my site.

All that changed recently, when I got my O/S upgraded to Vista. Murasu Anjal is not installing on that O/S period. So I am stuck.

1) Does anybody have a solution by which I can get Murasu Anjal to work in Vista?
2) What other tamil editors are out there and more importantly, can you save your work after you type them in those editors?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1/10/2008 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NHM writer is the best solution.

tamil99.org

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home